Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Forgiveness

Is tough. In fact, it's one of the hardest things to do, especially when you feel as though the person you're trying to forgive may not necessarily deserve it. Sometimes, it's much easier to be angry than sad, so people choose to get mad and stay mad. Now I'm not excluding myself from this because, lets be serious, we all know I'm no saint. However, all of the negativity I've harbored for people through the years is what taught me that holding a grudge is like tying cinderblocks to your ankles before a race; Sure, you'll make it to the finish line eventually, but all of the extra weight just makes it harder to get there. The best thing you can do when you move on is let go. Only when clear your heart hatred and resentment can you love freely. 

This week is all about forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment